Monday, December 2, 2013

Day 64

Can you believe we just got back from vacation and the count down has begun for the next one!  14 days until Winter Break! Just c.r.a.z.y!  And soon after our return the 2nd 9 weeks will be OVER! That means HALF yes HALF the year will be gone. I just don't understand how that happens so quickly!

Well...this is going to be short...just got out of a meeting and GUESS what? This BUCKAROO is EXHAUSTED...(somehow I missed my nap today)

Buckaroo:



New Things Happening...
It's that time of YEAR...Elfie has made his appearance! He will be watching us! And if I know him at all he will be playing some tricks and leaving us some treats!!!


You're a MEAN one...Mr. Grinch...But we are trying to teach him how to be nice and grow his heart!  As I see my kind littles doing something sweet or kind for someone else I will add a heart to his!  WE will see how big we can GROW it!!! As you can see...we started today!

I will try to get a smilebox done with our Thanksgiving feast photos sometime this week! Let's see how that goes!

Don't forget HOMEWORK:


Have a wonderful evening!!!



No comments: