Friday, March 7, 2014

Happy Happy...

Spring Break...
Although we are all happy for a short break...We are also very sad to have to say good-bye to one of our little buckaroos!  Chelsie will be moving after spring break!  We wish her lots of love and luck in her new school community!

Our Science study of the CLARITY of different type of water samples:
We brainstormed all kinds of places water can come from:
ocean, lake, pond, puddles, faucets, pool, rain, river, store...
Then we looked at some samples I brought in...
Recording our observations in our science journal came next!

Then as a class we recorded the clarity of the samples and where it came from!  My little scientist are becoming GREAT at making predictions and using vocabulary!!!
BUCKAROO:
 Thursday DAD came to eat with our special Buckaroo!
 Wednesday we heard one of her favorite books!
Tuesday Jaymie told us all about herself.  Everyone LOVES looking at all of the Buckaroo's favorites!

BUDDY READING
This might be one of my favorite times of the day!  I LOVE listening to my littles actually READING and questioning each other.  They are always so engaged!  After spring break we are going to fill our tool box with questions about books before we read, while we are reading and after we read!





Ms. C
We are so lucky to have Ms. C in our classroom.  Look at the one on one attention we are able to get.  This little one is becoming quite the WRITER!  We are continually amazed at the littles progress!

Happy Spring Break To ME....
Nothing could make me happier than to get this on the day before break! I LOVE LOVE LOVE my littles and am going to MISS MISS MISS them!

Have a FUN but safe vacation....
I'll see you in a week if I don't FREEZE up north! 
Hugs and Love to all my LITTLES!



No comments: