Thursday, November 14, 2013

Program Night

All the little pilgrim, indians and turkeys are all PRACTICED out and ready to PERFORM!!! See you all there...My little indians need to be in the gym by 6:15!!!
Please remember that after the performance all children will go back to the gym...We will collect feathers, and tshirts! Then you may take them from there!

Today our Buck A Roo had a special lunch with her daddy!
Love those smiles!!!

I think I have gotten to all my reading groups this week and everyone should have had some new books come home!  WOW...I love listening to my littles read and make connections!  They use their Good Reader's Tool Kit (fix em up strategies) SO WELL!!! Please remember READING is homework every night!  Those sight words should be second nature!!!

In math we are working on addition within 10.  We are working towards that pictoral stage!  Today we read Domino Addition



Then we gave this a try on our own!




Great job Buck A Roos!!!

SEE YOU TONIGHT!


No comments: