Thursday, November 7, 2013

Whoa....

It's been awhile...

Today the littles were WONDERFUL and I missed them even more than I knew once I saw them!

This week our Buck A Roo has been doing a good job setting good examples for the rest of the class while I was out!

On Monday he shared Dragons Love Tacos...Boo...I'm sorry I missed that one! Looks GREAT!
 Today, Reece did a little show and tell with Pikachu!


Our Buck A Roo is losing his VOICE! :(

Yesterday, we found out a lot about our friend! I love those cheeks on that baby!!! Tooooo cute!

 I think Monday was PLAID day...These girls are ROCKIN the PLAID!!!
And the prizes keep on coming!  Kinder remains in First Place with most $$ pledged.  We are at 55.00/lap and in 4th place within our grade level!  I KNOW we can get to that 65/lap goal! TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT
Ms. K (aka Miss Competitive) is in 3rd place...you can bet
she will be moving on up!!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE watching my littles ENJOYING their reading!! It just amazes me how far they have come in these few short weeks! Their reading and writing is UH MAZING!!!


No comments: