Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Week of November 11

We have a new Buck A Roo in room 313!




Mrs. O'Hearn came in and talked to us about Leadership and Being Bucket Fillers!


I think some great friendships are forming in our classroom this year! They are a GREAT bunch of Buck A Roos!

We are getting back into the groove of things with Guided Reading JUST in time for the holidays.  I am LOVING my small group reading time. The progress in these few short weeks just makes my heart SMILE!!! Sponges I say SPONGES!!!

Math time is full of addition and subtraction within 10!

And our afternoon is practicing for our Thanksgiving performance! It's going to be so cute!!! When you all get here (EARLY if you want a great seat...) we are on the LEFT side if you are looking at the stage!

Day 12...I am so thankful for this bunch of littles and their families.  They fill my heart with smiles each and everyday!
Have a great evening!

No comments: