Friday, January 10, 2014

Friday...

Well...the week has come to an end!



Today we are talking about RESOLUTIONS (a decision to do or not do something).  My resolution is to make sure I'm at the gym or  outside exercising by 5:00pm 3 days a week.  I have resolved to complete the couch to 5k running program this year and make a "lifestyle" change! I have recruited Ms. Weinke (1st grade) to join me!!! And as always...try to eat better!  Let's see how this goes.
Please talk with your little about what his or her New Year's Resolution should be.  We talked about making it reasonable...something that can be accomplished.

  • read EVERYDAY
  • practice sight words EVERY DAY
  • replace at least ONE snack with a HEALTHY choice each day (starting with the 21 day challenge)
NEXT WEEK...
Unfortunately, next week is MEETING week for me.  I will have to be out of the classroom on Tuesday afternoon as well as Thursday and Friday! Just a heads up!  There is nothing I dislike more than spending a day in a meeting and missing my littles!!!
As promised...EXCEPTIONAL WRITERS...








I'm so proud of where we are headed!

Guest Reader...
Can you believe it!!! ANOTHER of my favorite 2nd grade readers!


Thank you Miss Micah!  She was so inspirational...She talked to the kids about how she had to practice to become a good reader.

Have a great weekend...

No comments: