Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Wednesday!!!

So that AWFUL alarm went off at 4:00 this morning and as I turned it off I smiled to myself and thought aaaaaaaaahhhh it's Saturday! OOOPS not so...fast! So, Beans and I, rolled out of bed and hit the road!  I'm not sure why the week after a break seems to go so slow!! But I'm enjoying being back with my littles.

BUCKAROO:
 Yesterday, Bobby brought in a BEAUTIFUL book.  (I am in search of a copy)
Rocking Horse Christmas
 Bobby didn't want to take it on...but I read it and the class and I enjoyed a GREAT conversation! 

Reading:
This week we are working on discussing our books with our partners!




Guest Reader!!!


Thank you Mayson, 2nd grader, for coming to read to us!  WE LOVED your book about time and sharks!  You are a GREAT reader!  Come back and visit us!

Have a great evening...

No comments: