Thursday, January 9, 2014

Thursday...

It's P.E. Day...and someone pointed out today...that we go to P.E. on the "T" days on the calendar!  NICE!

BUCKAROO...
Thanks so much to our buckaroo and his parents for bringing the TEACHER a Dt. Dr. Pepper!
And for spending part of recess and lunch with us!!!

Action Shot...we were in the middle of What Does the Fox Say (just dance)!!

Mom and Dad enjoying Recess and Lunch with our SPECIAL BUCKAROO!!!

Partner Reading...


Thanks to ANOTHER one of my favorite 2nd Graders!!! WE LOVED Click Clack Moo!

I'm headed to the gym after school...not tons of time to take and upload pictures BUT...I need to prep you all for some AMAZING writing...I WILL get them posted tomorrow.

THINGS TO WORK ON...
 RECOGNIZING and WRITING numbers 1-20.  We still have a handful of friends that struggle with 11-20.  We need to be able read and write them!

DON'T FORGET to help our furry friends...


This has been a LOVELY week back!  I never realize HOW MUCH I miss my little ones until I get back.  I told them before we left on break, "when we come back we are going to have to work really hard...more like FIRST graders than Kinders!"  They have really stepped up to the plate!

Have a great evening...

No comments: