Thursday, October 10, 2013

Day 33

We continue to go along in room 313! And it makes my heart happy to be here!  Everyday we grow and light bulbs glow!

Things we need to work on or are working on...

Language Arts:
Letter ID and Letter Sounds
recording the sounds we hear in words

Math:
joining and taking apart within 5
counting to 100
writing numerals to 20

Buck A Roo
Chase had a special lunch with his mom and dad today! So glad they could join us! (not sure if you see that special cube in the picture!!)


Not only did the Buck A Roo get a special treat...SO did his teacher! Thank you for that special treat today!

And while I'm thanking...I owe my sweet Bobby a big thank you for the HOLIDAY treat earlier this week!

You all know how to make a teacher feel special!

My wall behind my desk is filling up with special pictures from my favorite littles as well!!! I have the best JOB EVER!!!

Hope to see you tonight 6:00 MATH NIGHT!

             

No comments: