Friday, October 11, 2013

It's Friday!!

Thanks to those of you all that were able to make it to MATH night last night! We had a lot of fun seeing the kids using math strategies we are learning in the classroom!!

My apologies on the book fair information!! I guess I just wanted you guys to have another chance to buy BOOKS!! The kids have had so much fun shopping and looking at the book fair! We will have another one in the SPRING. And I will also be sending home more scholastic book club order forms. 

See most of you on Monday! If for some reason you are going to miss your time please let me know.  Also, I will do my VERY best to stay on time...each of your children is VERY important to me and I look forward to talking to you! With back to back conferences...like I said...I will do my best to stay on time!!

Enjoy your weekend! 

No comments: